Monday, April 13, 2015

Back in Honduras!

 Being back in Honduras has been an exciting and challenging time in my life, I ask for your prayers more than ever. I desire so strongly to lead these ladies Biblically, and disciple them. I am quickly seeing that these ladies expect a relationship with the Lord to be handed to them on a silver platter, and not have to put in any time or effort. Biblically it doesn't work that way, I can't continue to keep them accountable and push God's word in their face. They have to want it for themselves, they have to desire to study Gods word for themselves and desire a deep and intimate relationship with our Father. I know that a lot of work and challenging and testing times are ahead of me, in leading these ladies Biblically. I know God will lead me, and give me the wisdom I need to do so. That is why I ask for prayer, prayer in wisdom and discernment in knowing God's word and being obedient. 
Since I've been back, during the week I am able to do ministry with our Ignite staff, where we are able to go to different villages during the week and have home Bible study groups and share Gods word in public school and teach english. Teaching english has been a whole new experience for me, but it has been fun as well, hearing those sweet kids try to say "what's your name?" is so cute. Another blessing is getting to know our Ignite team better, and seeing their hearts for the Lord, and desire to serve. It is exhausting going from village to village but they are faithful and have embrassed me into their group with open arms. 
This past Wednesday I had an amazing opportunity to speak to a young lady that was involved in my women's group last year and is involved in the Piliguin church. Her name is Wendy and she has a tumor behind her face, and she has already had surgery once to have it removed, but it has retrurned and is starting to spread into her brain. She is only 15 years old, but I have no doubt that God has a plan! I went to her house Wednesday evening to speak with her before church service..being in her home, with the candle light, being able to talk with her in spanish, was very moving and I knew God was present. I told her that I knew how she was feeling, I know how it feels to go through times in your life where it's hard not to get so angry at God and ask WHY?! Why me? Why are you allowing this? When I said those things to her, it's like a light bulb went off, where she knew exactly what I was saying and was experiencing that. I was able to speak truth in to her life, and tell her she has a fork in the road in her life.. she can use this tumor in her life to make her angry and distant from God or use it to fall before Him and say I trust You no matter what and to grow your relationship with Him. I saw a passion for the Lord in her eyes that I have never seen before, and I know God is not done with our relationship yet. I am excited to see what He does! I so desire to see her become a victor over this challenge in her life, and not a victim, but I told her I can't push God or growth in her face.. she has to want to grow and lean on Him. I desire to see God first in her life, and rest in Him, but unfortunately I can't make her. So please, be praying for Wendy.. That God will reveal himself in her life in such a real way, and that she will desire our Father the way God desires her..and puts her trust fully in Him! 
Now that I am back I am already seeing a lot of silly female drama amongst the ladies, and I know that is to be expected..but it's still very hard to deal with, so I ask for prayers with that as well, that I am able to handle it in a Biblical way. 
Next Saturday we are starting my Bible study groups back in the two churches that I led last year, Piliguin will be at 2 on Saturdays and Coralitos at 5, so if you think about it say a prayer please during those times. Also, during the week Nancy and I are planning on going to visit it ladies at their homes, and ladies of the villages to have a better understanding of where they come from and who they are on a more deeper level, which that is something I am very excited about. 
As I believe I have mentioned before, my hormone doctor is still planning on coming down this year, possibly in September.. to lead a women's conferences and educate the Honduran women on Hormones and Hormone Imbalance. This is something that I have a huge passion for and I am very excited about being apart of and God allowing me to host it. The planning is already being set in motion for the events. 
As you know I can't do or continue any of this without monthly support, and like I have told many people.. I wish I could do without the need of money, I hate asking for money, but I know God will reveal my heart to people and my needs to them. God will provide, and I trust that! Living by faith financially is not an easy thing, but I know God will honor me for being faithful when I see Him face to face. So, I ask if you are looking to be faithful with the money God has blessed you with, I hope you pray about possibly helping me. As I said my hormone doctor is coming down, and the ability to help these ladies with their hormones comes from you, I can't help any of these ladies without the funds, or I can't drive to go visit it them if I dont have the funds for gas, and eventually I will need to buy my own car here.. As you can see the need is HUGE! Please just pray about it, and pray protection against the enemy, and that I keep my mind heavenly bound. 
As of right now I am about 40% of the way there to what I am needing in monthly support, and if you feel led to help me get to 100% please don't hesitate to do so. Thank you for reading, and praying! 
I have a FB ministry page that I ask that if you haven't gone and liked it, please do so, it is a quick and easy way to get updated on ministry here in Honduras. 
FB LINK: www.facebook.com/morganfeazel
MONTHLY GIVING LINK: www.ignitemissions.org/#!contact/c175r

No comments:

Post a Comment