Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Back in the States, with my heart in Honduras.

 Well Everybody, 
As you probably know already I am back in the States, and it feels good and weird to be back. I keep forgetting I can speak english everywhere I go, and don't have to be nervous when I drive. If you have ever been to Honduras you'll understand what I am talking about. 
Looking back at this past summer in Honduras, I have been so blessed to have been apart of such an incredible experience. God really showed me a lot while I was there, and look forward to going back. God allowing me to lead that Bible study with those women gave me a good taste of what I'm capable of and how God can use me in Honduras. It ignited the fire within my heart to pursue going back fulltime, and leading these ladies to be passionate women after Gods own heart. 
My plan while I'm back in the States is to raise more committed montly support, and I'm also trying to raise the funds to be able to go to language school in Costa Rica. The intensive course will go from January 12th till February 27th, it's a seven week program of very hard learning. I will need to raise $1,465 to be able to make this happen, not including the plane ticket. 
Why do I feel the need to learn spanish when I already speak it, do you ask? Well, I learned spanish when I was only 12 years old, and was too young to learn all the grammatical ways of spanish and how to congigate words. If you know anything about spanish, you know it's all about congigating. My desire is to be able to talk and lead these ladies without stuggling to understand and speak. I get by, but I would rather do more than get by, I want to thrive. 
I will also need to raise $9,000 to be able to buy me a car in Honduras, so I am able to achieve all that I desire to do. Driving to different villages and visiting with the ladies there, and growing relationships. Also, I will need to go to and from my womans Bible studies that I plan on leading weekly in different villages. So, that is why a car is a big need of mine as well. 
I pray you see my passion for what God has laid on my heart. If you desire to help in any way, please email me or message me on Facebook. Have a wonderful day, Thank you so much for reading! 


Morgan Feazel
Ignite Missions 
Honduras Number- 615-257-1206
States Number-615-281-7117
Donation Mailing AddressP.O. Box 2038, Mt. Juliet, TN  37121
One Time or Recurring Donation-SECURE GIVE


No comments:

Post a Comment